WHO WE ARE
Nebula Appliances (owned by Vipertech LTD) is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”).
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to use in accordance with the Act, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as updated from time to time, and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by:
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
You can visit this site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
When you browse this website, we may collect the following personal data about you:
• Name, age and gender
• Address, email address and phone number
• Where you have registered with us: your address, email address and phone number, user name and password
• Your communication preferences
• Your date of birth
• Your location
• Your interests, feedback and survey responses
There are times when we may need information from you if you are completing a form on the ‘contact us’ section of Site. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. This data includes:
• Your address, email address, phone number and any associated comments.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will not be transferred or stored at a destination outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted on the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Vipertech LTD may collect, store and process your personal data:
• To make this website available to you and to provide you with content this is tailored to your individual tastes.
• To maintain any registered account that you hold with us
• With your agreement, to contact you (via email and phone) about promotional offers and products and services we think may interest you
• For user satisfaction and market research purposes
• To provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes, including verifying your identify
• For research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes
• For any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
Nebula Appliances may disclose personal information to certain third parties, but only where this is lawful and complies with the Act, for example;
• In the event that we buy or sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective or actual seller or buyer of business;
• If we are under a legal or regulatory duty to disclose or share your personal data;
• Where we are permitted to disclose or share your personal data by law;
• Where we employ a service provider to help us in certain areas, such as [website hosting, maintenance, call center operation, identity checking]. When your data is supplied to our service provider, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information at all times.
We will never sell your personal information to a third party.
If you respond to a promotion or competition we will ask for your name, address and email address. This is so that we can fulfil the promotion, notify competition winners and track the popularity of our marketing activity.
HOW WE COLLECT OTHER DATA
Nebula appliances uses various methods to collect certain other kinds of information including “cookies”, “refers”; “IP addresses” and “environment variables”.
A “referrer” is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and it is automatically gathered by our Web server. This information is used by www.Vapepower.eu to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests.
IP addresses are automatically gathered by our Web server. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. You will not be personally identified from this information.
Environment variables we gather include time, type of Web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is used only for broad demographic information. This information is used by us in identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information tailored to your interests.
A “cookie” is an element of data that are placed on your computer or other mobile or handheld device (such as smart phones or tablets) as you browse the website. They are sed to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses this website.
Cookies are essential to the effective operation of our website as it can be used to provide you with tailored information. We may use the information to research and understand how our user’s habits are similar or different so that we can enhance your experience on our site. We do not match cookie data to any personal identification.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
Cookies we collect.
This is the main way Google Analytics tracks unique visitors. Stored in this cookie is a unique visitor ID, the date and time of their first visit, the time their current visit started and the total number of visits they have made.
The __utma cookie is a persistent cookie that expires in two years. With each new visit, the expiration date is refreshed.
This is how Google Analytics decides whether a visit has timed out and also how deep a visit has gotten. It stores the number of pageviews in the current visit and the start time of the visitor’s current visit.
The __utmb cookie is a persistent cookie that expires in 30 minutes. Each pageview refreshes it.
The __utmc cookie is the only session cookie used by Google Analytics. Its only purpose is to register that the visit ended if the browser gets closed.
This is the traffic source cookie. It contains all of the traffic source information for the current visit, if it was different from the previous visit. If no traffic source information can be found for the current visit, the cookie is not changed. This is the way that Google Analytics attributes visit information, including conversions and transactions to a traffic source. It does not contain historical information for previous sources.
This is a persistent cookie with a catch: it expires in six months and is only refreshed when the traffic source changes. Every other cookie is refreshed with each pageview. The impact of this is that a banner ad that brings a visitor to your site will get the credit for all future direct visits for up to six months. After six months, if there have not been visits from any other source, the cookie will expire and start to attribute information to direct visits.
This new variable gets stored in a persistent cookie which expires in two years.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
This cookie allows for retargeting and exclusion of ads, as well as allowing for optimisation of campaigns through tracking conversions.
Allows user login to be retained so that user can navigate between pages without logging in for each page.
30 minutes of non-activity
By using www.nebula-appliances visitors consent to the use of these cookies.